Denver Wordpress SEO Company

Organic SEO traffic has higher conversion rates than PPC, sometimes 10x! We excel at SEO-optimized Wordpress websites for the purpose of sales lead generation and increasing sales.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mobilising Your WordPress Blog For Windows Phone 7!

One of the things I?ve found since I moved to Windows Phone, is that Plug Ins I used previously, to optimise my site for mobile browsers, didn?t work with Internet Explorer. Most of that is probably my own fault, not being able to add suitable code, browser strings to the plug ins I formerly used [...]

Source: http://www.peterskitchen.net/?p=5827&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=mobilising-your-wordpress-blog-for-windows-phone-7

Technology Advances New Technology Tech Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home