Denver Wordpress SEO Company

Organic SEO traffic has higher conversion rates than PPC, sometimes 10x! We excel at SEO-optimized Wordpress websites for the purpose of sales lead generation and increasing sales.

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

True Crime Author Margo Nash On Her Writing Process For THE POLITICS OF MURDER


Once I’d committed to writing the story of Eddie O’Brien’s arrest, legal journey and trial, I sat down at the computer and wondered exactly how one organizes a book. Should I start with an outline? I realized I had no idea how to organize a book. I didn’t know anyone who had written a book who I could ask. [ ] The post True Crime Author Margo Nash On Her Writing Process For THE POLITICS OF MURDER appeared first on WildBlue Press. Related posts: Attorney Margo Nash Sheds Light On One of Boston’s Most Controversial Murder Cases In True Crime THE POLITICS OF MURDER Attorney and True Crime Author Margo Nash Author Denise Wallace Discusses the Ups and Downs of Her Tornado Writing Process
https://wildbluepress.com/politics-of-murder-margo-nash-writing-process/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home